The Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They ALWAYS go bang!

Not always.

But....the one that I had that stopped going bang got sent back to the factory and they gave it a complete overhaul. I think that they replaced every spring, pin and retainer. All for no charge. Nada, zip.

Sent me back basically a factory new gun.

Dave

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have owned many Glocks and I have never had one the did not work. Out of the box they shoot better than the guy pulling the trigger and they will continue to do that untill you get tired of pulling that trigger (for me that can be a very very long time) and they will function reliably in conditions that will cause other guns to choke. The Glocks define simplicity and reliablity. You either love them or hate them. If you do not own one then get one and then another........

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
definately what everyone else said. i love my G19 and know if anything happens it will be there for me. get one put a set of night sights on it and hit the range as often as you can. all the other stuff you'll find out what you want after getting some decent trigger time. But dont buy the gun and then buy upgrades just because of what everyone else says they need until you figure out what you like and dont like.

shootinpreacher48

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the first time i ever shot a glock i hated it, the second i shot a glock i hated, then about five years ago i shot a third gen glock 17, and 22 and fell in love, i have a friend who loves XD's and M&P's and carries them on duty and he calls me a trader and makes fun of me, but hey they (Glocks) rock, i love em oh my wife hates them with a passion.

so some love them and some hate them.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reliable.
Durable.
Accurate without busting your bank account.
Highly customizable.
Easy to find replacement parts.

I love my G31.

Looking to add to my Glock collection soon...

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Simple. The amount of parts are minimal, after taking it apart a couple of times and putting one back together you'll see for yourself. Accurate, many parts available, various sizes, 26, 19, 17, 34 in 9MM. Proven. Look at how many are in use today. Every gun has had problems, good gun makers identify and fix.

Latest posts

Top Bottom