The Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not always.

But....the one that I had that stopped going bang got sent back to the factory and they gave it a complete overhaul. I think that they replaced every spring, pin and retainer. All for no charge. Nada, zip.

Sent me back basically a factory new gun.

Dave

Even glocks require routine maintenance,
but they need less than most.. T.P.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own 4. Easy to handle, easy to maintain, ultra reliable, best price of all the hand guns made (IMHO), highest quality of ALL handguns on the market. Get one and you will be hooked.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Glock Simplicity. From a guy who has tried them all and keeps coming back to Glock, save your money, stick with Glocks and buy ammo. Don't try to trick them out either, they shoot just fine as they come out of the box.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
simply put... they work, they're inexpensive, and they're accurate.

i've put around 2,000 rounds through mine so far and the only malfunction i've had was when i was shooting reloads and one of the bullets was missing the primer.

Randall

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't know why people like them,I had a 9mm Glock about 20 years ago,had it about a month and got rid of it,had a .45 Glock about 10 years ago and got rid of it after a month or so. Some people like em,some don't.Glad there are so many other choices in handguns.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be careful, Glocks are addictive. Buy one and all of a sudden you have two more.

LOL -- ain't that the truth ... I may have other guns, but we are probably at 3:1 ration of Glocks to all other handguns in the house. Maybe higher ... I would have to go count ...

And don't forget ... you can get them in ceramic, but it will cost you more than you make in a month! :naughty:

I love my Glocks. It is no big deal to tear them down and work on them. Maintenance is a breeze. Like others have said, they always go bang, not finicky about the ammo you use in them either.

Not real fond of the factory trigger, but a 25 cent trigger job fixes that in no time.

They are just good, all around, utlitarian guns, IMHO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom