Themed Donks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before I begin, I'd like to point out that I will agree with 99% of the population who says that these cars look stupid, potentially dangerous, and a complete waste of money and a good car, especially since 999/1,000 of these cars receive no sponsorship.

What is a donk, you ask? Here are some examples:

awww.ridelust.com_wp_content_uploads_Yoo_hoo_500x333.jpg

ai604.photobucket.com_albums_tt128_6h0st420_newport2.jpg

[Broken External Image]

apophangover.com_wp_content_uploads_facebook_car.jpg

After seeing an Airheads donk recently, I got to thinking that it might be a hell of a lot of fun to build something so stupid and off the wall like this, and I gained a little [teensy bit] respect for these cars. Granted, if I had the money to do this, building a donk would be the last thing I ever invested my time and money in, but still, just trying to have some fun here.

I think I would like to build a Barq's root beer donk, or a Louisiana Hot Sauce donk, or perhaps a Taco Bell donk using the old, earth-tone color scheme from the 80s and 90s.

What are the craziest, or most hilarious, themed "donks" you've seen? If you could build one for fun, what would the theme be?

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you would think that there would be some kind of copyright/trademark infringement issues going on there? i guess they let it slide for the free advertising though.

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen that Airhead Donk rollin around OKC recently. I also used to see a poorly done John Deer Donk, but that was a couple years back.

I'd do a Budweiser Donk. Or mebbe a Swisher Sweet Donk.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen that Airhead Donk rollin around OKC recently. I also used to see a poorly done John Deer Donk, but that was a couple years back.

I'd do a Budweiser Donk. Or mebbe a Swisher Sweet Donk.

The John Deere donk was the first one I ever saw probably 3 years ago, and yeah, compared to the ones rolling around today with elaborate paint jobs, it looked very "homemade".

Latest posts

Top Bottom