Themed Donks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking something for cops to envy:

A Donkin' Donut.

ai558.photobucket.com_albums_ss21_KOOLDADDY937_dunkindonutsCaprice_kooldaddy937cus.jpg

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I've seen a Cap'n Crunch one running around Edmond. I didn't know it was trendy. I just thought it was stupid, but what the heck do I know, I'm just a "typical white person".

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where does the term "donk" come from though? Wiki just lists it as a term describing such a vehicle, doesn't really give the origin.

Urbandictionary.com is your friend:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=donk

donk

Any POS late 80's or early 90's American heap (preferably an Impala) that has large enough wheels installed until it resembles (and rides and handles like) a Conestoga wagon. This is done so it sits up high enough so as to be at the same eye level as the Playas with real juice ridin in their Escalades. Adding in a bad candy paint job and Wal-Mart sub box completes the transformation.
With no money left over for necessary suspension and brake upgrades, the lifespan is limited to a few drug runs or the first Police chase, whichever occurs first.

That donk is fly and ridin high.

Latest posts

Top Bottom