There's no title for this one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's humbling. My heartfelt appreciation goes out to all of the service men and women who protect us and have done so and their families who feel the joy of homecoming or the extreme pain of loss.

Thank you all.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one feeling and thing I will never forget that will stay with me more than anything else from the military is folding flags. A lot of me is glad I no longer have to do those funerals, and at the same time a lot of me misses it. There is something to be said for it.

It's hard to put on words that describe folding a flag....I did it for 5 years in Honor Guard and I'm very honored that I had the opportunity, but at the same time, relieved I don't anymore....it's truly taxing on your body and your emotions when doing a funeral. Especially a full honors funeral.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We, as a nation, owe those families who's fathers and mothers are taken in service to the country.

I was seperated many times from my family while in the Service. But I always got to come home. This picture starts my day being thankful to God in Heaven for that. And thankful to God we still have those selfless enough to serve. We owe them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom