They're out there. Be Prepared.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
unbelievable and totally premeditated.

fully agree this is a perfect example of why it's best to always be packing.

with all the blows the blue car took ... don't understand why driver didn't try to runs his ass over. driver is in command of a 3,000lb+ weapon.

sdalover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Cool video site. That guy was all talk and no action until it became real. My heart was racing and my blood was boiling. They are definitely out there!!

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
with all the blows the blue car took ... don't understand why driver didn't try to runs his ass over. driver is in command of a 3,000lb+ weapon.

It's my opinion that the driver's failure to do so can be chalked up to a prey mindset.

If you really believe no one will hurt you, chances are you'll "freeze" before "fleeing" and will totally ignore the "fight" possibility.

JMO.

Michael Brown

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's my opinion that the driver's failure to do so can be chalked up to a prey mindset.

If you really believe no one will hurt you, chances are you'll "freeze" before "fleeing" and will totally ignore the "fight" possibility.

JMO.

Michael Brown

Agreed. And not to turn this political but this mindset seems pretty common with the anti crowd. Just an observation on my part though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom