Thinking About Growing Commercial Marijuana...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it will pass even in the Senate. The government has screwed themselves with all this lockdown BS that biden is going to make even worse if he takes office. They need money to spend to buy their re-elections.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can assure you folks that more Asians are heading our way. I sell lumber, and they walk in with bags full of cash, and thousands of $$$$$ at a time every day. One of them told me to get ready, there are 10,000 more of us coming here.

They will crush the local guys and dominate the business, they do it in every state where pot becomes legal, then move on to the next state.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can assure you folks that more Asians are heading our way. I sell lumber, and they walk in with bags full of cash, and thousands of $$$$$ at a time every day. One of them told me to get ready, there are 10,000 more of us coming here.

They will crush the local guys and dominate the business, they do it in every state where pot becomes legal, then move on to the next state.

Last week, was visiting with a rep from a local utility. Was told they have over 60 applications for grow houses here in southern Ok. Only gonna get worse folks.

TOOF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

We’ve been looking at rural properties for a couple years. One thing we’ve noticed is the amount of out-of-state buyers looking at similar properties. Primarily acreages with existing barn/shops. We have ran into several other buyers when looking and almost all were Asian.

Latest posts

Top Bottom