This could possibly be my last night on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This reminds me, April 1st is coming up.

This is a big deal in my family. Once my mom convinced my dad that she had tried to drive his truck into a parking garage with insufficient clearance and opened the top like a sardine can. I don't think they spoke for a couple days after that one.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
April fool's day is ametuer day, My family avoids me on that day every year and I never do anything on april 1st, That is a good prank in itself just doing nothing!
They won't even answer my phone calls...LOL
Hey Badgebunny, Have GC call me I have something to tell him!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This reminds me, April 1st is coming up.

This is a big deal in my family. Once my mom convinced my dad that she had tried to drive his truck into a parking garage with insufficient clearance and opened the top like a sardine can. I don't think they spoke for a couple days after that one.

Which is a good reminder that it is my wife's birthday. I still haven't figured out what to get her.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try tying a fishing line about 1in behind it's head and tape the other end(line about 14in.) to the bottom of the toilet lid. When she raises the lid the snake comes up and kind of shakes. My wife really liked that one.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont envy your position once the shtf, you might want to make sure your pack is ready just in case you have to bug out for a couple days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom