This could possibly be my last night on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, She finally let me back in the house, I ran outside and she locked me out without my keys, cell phone and just in a pair of pajama bottoms and a t-shirt and house shoes. And if no one noticed it is cold out! BUT... It was worth it. She screamed kinda loud and said an unitelligable word or two, Then after about 5 seconds of me laughing my a$$ off she charged me and that is when I ran outside to avoid the beating that was on the way and she just locked the door. I laughed for about 5-10 minutes before I tried to get back in and apologize (not a sincere apoplogy since she has pulled pranks on me too). She finished getting ready for the day before she opened the door and let me back in and then it was about another 10 minutes before she told me this means war and let it go.
I DID SURVIVE!!! for now anyways. You know what it feels like to be a locksmith and be locked out of your own house??
By the way she took foreeeeeeveer to finally open the fridge the suspense was almost unbearable for me waiting for her to go there

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No video, If I taped her in the morning and showed anyone then my life would not be worth snake spit, I would die for sure! Besides I don't have a video camera anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom