This forum has seeminly gotten better...coinicidence or no?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm mostly just a lurker, but in my mind the Mods haven't ran off anyone..This forum has ran off members in the past..A new guy would join and it would be open season by some of the more prominent members. This habit seems to have died down and now it seems the new thing is to find a way in every thread to bash Christians or at least find a way to mock God..I miss the hell out of everyone but especially BB...I would love to see her more active on the forum...VIKING

You are a sweetheart!!! :kiss:

And you are right, it's not really the mods running folks off ... all we ask is that the members follow the rules ... rules the mods DIDN'T write btw ... the forum owner wants the place run a certain way and that is basically the bottom line.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's what happens when there is less moderation. But it's not as it appears. OSA has lost a ton of very good members. Seems like every couple of years there is a purge or change of guard.

Nature’s first green is gold, Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf’s a flower; But only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf. So Eden sank to grief, So dawn goes down to day. Nothing gold can stay.

Stay gold Ponyboy.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nature’s first green is gold, Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf’s a flower; But only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf. So Eden sank to grief, So dawn goes down to day. Nothing gold can stay.

Stay gold Ponyboy.

Lol ... huh ... you are an AR-teest ... who knew there was sure a delicate flower in there?

(For the life of me I can't remember the name of that movie ... now I'm gonna have to go wander around Wikipedia now ...)

ETA: Ah ha!! I found it ... Man have we all gotten old lol

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol ... huh ... you are an AR-teest ... who knew there was sure a delicate flower in there?

(For the life of me I can't remember the name of that movie ... now I'm gonna have to go wander around Wikipedia now ...)

ETA: Ah ha!! I found it ... Man have we all gotten old lol

SE Hinton, native Oklahoma Author. Her book, That was then, this is now, or was it The Outsiders? I think Outsiders. Tho Ponyboy was in both books.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Stay gold Ponyboy.

Do ya think Johnny knew the meaning? As if anyone really knows the true meaning of what an artist does.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This place is Great!
images

Latest posts

Top Bottom