This forum has seeminly gotten better...coinicidence or no?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone else didn't leave. They have always been here and will, most likely always be, given that number of good friends they have that frequent this board ...

You have always been able to post here regardless of how you feel about any particular certain person's presence as long as it is in accordance with the rules.

Awkward moment of the day....

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awkward moment of the day....

It's not that awkward. Unless your day has a total lack of awkwardness. But in all seriousness, I knew that this was BB's sandbox, and I was just playing in it, so I decided to leave the forums. I was gone for a year or so, give or take, and then a friend messaged me and told me that a bunch of folks had gone over to OK Firearms, and that I could come back, so I did. I liked the spirit of the OP, and I don't want to stop that good-will. I think that this is STILL a great place to be.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not that awkward. Unless your day has a total lack of awkwardness. But in all seriousness, I knew that this was BB's sandbox, and I was just playing in it, so I decided to leave the forums. I was gone for a year or so, give or take, and then a friend messaged me and told me that a bunch of folks had gone over to OK Firearms, and that I could come back, so I did. I liked the spirit of the OP, and I don't want to stop that good-will. I think that this is STILL a great place to be.

So who was it that you had an issue with?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Again ... and you've been told this before, both in PMs and out here on the public forum, this is NOT my forum. It belongs to JBBooks. As long as you follow the rules as are in place you are welcome here, regardless of how I feel personally about your total lack of integrity. Unlike some of you guys I can separate my personal feelings about someone, or a certain subject matter, from what the board owner wants here. That is why I am a moderator and some of you other guys are not.

Again, as long as you follow the rules, you are welcome. Period. You can stop with the jabs at me. It's not gonna get you anywhere but in the doghouse if you up. If you still have a problem, please PM me, again ... per the forum rules ... I'm not gonna post publicly about this again. I'd strongly suggest that you not post publicly about any issues you have with any moderator in the future ... for the last time, per the forum rules ... :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a great example of why I left in the first place.

Sorry to de-rail the thread with all the BB drama.

What is so hard about following the rules about not calling out a moderator on the public side of the forum? If you are just wanting to call my bluff and prove what a ***** I am, well you just did it ... Welcome to your time out, buddy ...

I've posted this countless times in my time here but there always seems to be that kid on the block that either doesn't get it or doesn't WANT to get it ... either way I don't care ... but here it is again ...

1. This is JBBook's board, not mine ...

2. There are rules on this forum. They are not my rules. I did not write them, but it is my "job" to enforce them. I try really hard not to get on anyone or ban anyone ... there are plenty of you guys who I've had many, many PMs with ... In fact there have been plenty of times I've tried to help folks find ways to post their opinion without running afoul of the rules. It's not always what you have to say but how you say it that gets you into trouble around here.

3. I love OSA ... It is a great place. Lots of info. Yes, it has changed over the years. Show me an internet board that hasn't. Ain't that big of a deal. Get over it. Either post or don't ... OSA will be here either way. Just know you really kinda gotta follow the rules. They are there for a reason.

Thanks, guys!! The show is over now! :)

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is so hard about following the rules about not calling out a moderator on the public side of the forum? If you are just wanting to call my bluff and prove what a ***** I am, well you just did it ... Welcome to your time out, buddy ...

To be fair, that's kinda on me. He never would have done so had I not posted a silly joke about an awkward moment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom