This is a thread about electronic cigarettes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MD Froman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought the one they sell at the Riverside Indian Smoke Shop and I thought it was the greatest thing ever but it didn't last more than a couple of weeks before it went on the fritz and got returned. I may buy a high end model and give it a try. I noticed after a few days the smokers cough was gone and my aerobic capacity was increasing. I know being addicted to anything is bad but I am convinced the e-cig is better for me than a pack of Camel Turkish Golds every 24 hours.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been thinking of trying these. which are the better brands to look at?

The VaporKing (the one I have) is supposed to be one of the better models "for beginners" (whatever that means). I bought it after reading this review. I don't have anything to compare it to but I like mine.

Like anything else, there's a forum or two dedicated to e-cigarettes that are populated by people who take it waaaaay too seriously so you can learn as much about different brands by reading those forums as you want.

Cowhide

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking at the vapor4life site and read the review posted. I don't understand the difference in the manual and automatic batteries. The reviewer likes the manual but also says auto is good for transition. which one should I buy?

4wheelphil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the second one from the left (Big Dog Vapor) and love it, with the button on it you can get as much vapor as you want and it makes the battery last longer, my battery stays up for around 6-8 hours.
I picked up mine at Rut Dawgs Pawn on HW 97 in Tulsa, the guys there are great and will help you with any questions. The one that I got is around $60 and comes with (2) e-cigarettes and about five sample flavors. They also sell the nicotine refill for $8...
I highly recommend these for anyone who really wants to quit smoking, Ive had mine for about 4 months now and have not smoked at all for the last 2 months.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The VaporKing (the one I have) is supposed to be one of the better models "for beginners" (whatever that means). I bought it after reading this review. I don't have anything to compare it to but I like mine.

Like anything else, there's a forum or two dedicated to e-cigarettes that are populated by people who take it waaaaay too seriously so you can learn as much about different brands by reading those forums as you want.
Do you still use it? Any advice?

Latest posts

Top Bottom