This is a thread about electronic cigarettes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first time I saw one of those, it was one that looks like a real cigarette, only I could tell it wasn't paper. I thought "The balls this dude has to walk around on the clock with that one-hitter hanging from his lips!" :spitlaugh

One of the reasons I got one that doesn't look quite like a cigarette is that I didn't want people to think it was one of those cigarette-lookalike bats.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first time I saw one of those, it was one that looks like a real cigarette, only I could tell it wasn't paper. I thought "The balls this dude has to walk around on the clock with that one-hitter hanging from his lips!" :spitlaugh

I was the same way. LOL! In the picture there are at least 3 that look like pinch hitters.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I quit smoking a little more than 2 months ago with help from the nicotine patch.

I stopped using the patches about a week ago.

I want to smoke a cigarette right now! It's tough.

Don't do it! Don't give up the ground you've gained.

I used patches and quit a 45 year 2-pack a day non-filtered (Camels) habit 2 years ago when prices started going up. That was the last straw for me. At my age my body was really starting to tell me it was hurting me, but it was the cost that put me over the top. I got tired of spending a car payment on cigarettes every month. I hated it that the government was interfering in my personal life that way, and I still do. But it worked.

I don't know if I would have quit without the patches taking that edge off. Funny thing is, I started getting addicted to the patches. Not like smoking addicted, but I definitely liked that little buzz I would get from the patches a couple of months into them. I know I could have quit without them. I just don't know if I would have. I get a strong urge to smoke about once every week or two now for about a minute and then it goes away.

You hear alot of bull&^@t about quitting. Lots of it from non-smokers. My philosophy is, whatever it takes for you to quit is what you need to do. From hypnotism to stir sticks and everything in between. Some people have to quit several times before it sticks, and that's okay too. And there's no law that says you have to stop using the patches at a certain time. Everyone's body is different. The timing on the patches and gum and whatever is just a guideline.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am amazed that cigarettes are perfectly legal and accepted with all of the dangers involved yet ganja is still illegal and frowned upon. Who knows.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am amazed that cigarettes are perfectly legal and accepted with all of the dangers involved yet ganja is still illegal and frowned upon. Who knows.

I've been thinking that now I'm retired a little ganja might put some lead in my pencil. It's been since '69. I can barely remember it now (both the ganja and good lead in my pencil). On the other hand, it's against the law. That's the only thing keeping me from giving it a whirl.

Latest posts

Top Bottom