This is quite interesting as well as disturbing - Obama is dangerous to all of us!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you mean, what's in it for us, yes. If you mean, what can we reasonable expect to accomplish, no. If one closely examines America's historical relationships with other regimes and groups of people, we have a tendency to pick who we help based on ideology rather than human rights....

IIRC, I think I meant something along the lines of not going in to help the N. Korean citizens in order to avoid Cream-of-sum-yung-guy from launchin' a nuke.....

Or something like that....

:)

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hate us enough for our lifestyle to fly planes into WTC? Nah, that kind of hatred comes from a deeper source. How many jihadist attacks were there on Americans prior to 1948?

And that is the elephant in the room that many want to ignore.

And our "isolationism" prior to WWII had nothing to do with the rise of Hitler; the Treaty of Versailles had everything to do with that.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After reading all of the many angles this thread has headed down. I agree Randy, half of his votes came from people receiveing government assistance. I don't know if its a well known fact but our government spends twice as much on social prgrams each year as it does EVERYTHING ELSE! (including defense) That being said once Obamalamadingdong is through with this country our currency will be worth ****, and the rest of the world will thing we are ***** passifists. Splitting the U.S.A seems to be the only alternative I can imagine as CRAZY as this may sound... Our people are basically split in two, so why not the country? I am not advocating a civil war but damn the first bunch of states that jump out of the union will be the smart ones as they wont be saddled with the ever increasing debt that the current government seems to love to buils. I mean who would have ever imagined that the USA would ever lose AAA rating for its bonds??

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, because we all know that groups like Al Qaeda are able to get so many people up in arms and attract so many followers because there are people somewhere halfway around the world who don't follow their religion. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that we have been in their part of the world killing their people, helping folks take their land, and installing/propping up corrupt governments for decades.

I'm sure the lack of coverage of Islamic terrorist attacks on the U.S. pre 1948 is just a cover-up by the limp-wristed pacifist isolationist liberals, to convince us that people in the rest of the world are really not so different from us, and don't like foreigners screwing around with their countries any more an we do. Hogwash!!! :rolleyes2

In before somebody throws out "anti-semitism."

daniel1daniel2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my opinion turn the whole middle east into a glass bowl, we don't need their oil with the reserve they found in the Dakotas, other than keeping other countries from launching nukes at us we should stay out of others business. If we want something produce it ourselves. How many of you are familiar with the term backlash they (CIA) told us back in the 60s that our actions back then would have greater than a 80% of action against us in the future because of them.

To fix national debt: All foreign assistance stops. Welfare goes to 20 pounds of beans and 20 pounds of rice for 2 weeks no money, no cell phones, no fancy housing (for that matter most of them live better than me and I work for it). Make them want to get off of it, not want to get on it. And government officials no longer get to write their own raises, no free health care for the rest of their life.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you mean blowback. And if we glassed the whole Middle East, don't you think we might get a little blowback headed our way?!

Yeah, the Middle East has some pretty tough neighbors to the North and East. I don't think they'd be too happy with all of that happening in the neighborhood next door - especially if winds were in the right direction.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, the Middle East has some pretty tough neighbors to the North and East. I don't think they'd be too happy with all of that happening in the neighborhood next door - especially if winds were in the right direction.

Hell, if we nuked on that kind of scale, we would probably be getting a good bit of the fallout headed back our way! Kind of gives new meaning to the word "blowback"...

In any case, there is a good reason no nuclear weapons have been used in anger since there has been more than one country that has them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom