This makes me rage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This video is stupid.

The tax credit for additional dependents can be claimed by anybody. These people's illegal status has nothing to do with it. I hate to break it to all you who apparently didn't know this, but there are plenty of your fellow countrymen who are running this same scam. The "baby mamas" usually get a little kickback from everybody she lets claim her little bundles of joy.

I am all for anyone getting out of paying taxes in any way they can, but these people who use the tax system to get fat gov't checks are every bit the moochers and looters that welfare recipients are.

YEP, and you can add the100% disabled still working, retired, ex-.gov employees...to that big Fat list

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dutchwrangler said:
It's not fair in that it requires me to give up my property via the threat of government enacting physical force against me. The government taking what is mine without my consent is theft. And thus evil. Until people view government for what it actually is (criminal behavior of a select few), it is an immoral institution that is a contradiction to the laws of nature. People who support government which derives it's funds from theft are immoral bastards. Those who earn a paycheck in government "service" are accessories to this criminal activity.

You know who earns a paycheck in government service? Most of the people on this forum do or have worked in government service.

AK Carl

New to the site!
Reaction score
FairTax.org At the federal level only, eliminates social security, medicare and income taxes and replaces with sales tax on NEW goods and services. Gets rid of 99.9% of the IRS and makes the crooks/underground economy pay their share too. Not perfect system but much better than income tax.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This video is stupid.

The tax credit for additional dependents can be claimed by anybody. These people's illegal status has nothing to do with it. I hate to break it to all you who apparently didn't know this, but there are plenty of your fellow countrymen who are running this same scam. The "baby mamas" usually get a little kickback from everybody she lets claim her little bundles of joy.

I am all for anyone getting out of paying taxes in any way they can, but these people who use the tax system to get fat gov't checks are every bit the moochers and looters that welfare recipients are.

Logic, facts and reason. Oh my! Are you lost? This is general discussion those things don't apply here.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What is really bad is when people on a board you would think is conservative complain about posts because someone points out factual statements about illlegal immigration and how it can hurt our gun rights. Talk about fighting an foe that was not a real enemey. I have said it before and I will say it again amensty for illegals will only cost us gun rights rights based on voting and demographic patterns.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not fair in that it requires me to give up my property via the threat of government enacting physical force against me. The government taking what is mine without my consent is theft. And thus evil. Until people view government for what it actually is (criminal behavior of a select few), it is an immoral institution that is a contradiction to the laws of nature. People who support government which derives it's funds from theft are immoral bastards. Those who earn a paycheck in government "service" are accessories to this criminal activity.

What's funny to me is hearing people like Braggs say similar things, being employed by the government.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is not a way people find to scam the government that will ever surprise me. Don't be angry though at the guy trying to feed his family. He is just doing what big government wants him to in order to insure he will vote for big government.

Blame the people in government who know about this and do nothing. A great example is that illegal aliens are allowed to file tax returns and claim credit for kids that might not even be in the nation. Harry Reid would not even allow a vote to stop that from happening.

it is all a big game. You should have seen how bad it was in California. I am so glad my parents left that wasteland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom