This was no Immigrant working day. Did anyone notice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't notice a thing but this seriously rates up there with the Black Lives Matter stuff in my book.

Think about it all if a we were to change one word in a simple group and have it become racist isn't it already racist? Let's go out and have a "White Lives Matter" rally if we do I can see huge problems and everyone there being called racist. I can also bet that there will only be white people there unless it is someone who is married to a white person.

As far as a no immigrant work day well it should be "No illegal immigrant work day" and if it was changed to a "No citizen work day" there would be a huge uproar about how racist or whatever derogatory they can throw out there about it. There is a legal way to go about becoming eligible to work in the US, my wife did it and became a citizen and it's not cheap by any means but there is a way to do things and a way not to. If you do it the right way you have the right to work, if not you don't have the legal right and you will have to accept the consequences when caught. It's kinda like the woman in Texas who voted yet was not a US citizen, the family is whining and complaining that she didn't know. Ignorance is not an excuse for breaking the law, if I go out and make a right turn on red in New York city I can guarantee that I will get stuck with a ticket if I get caught. And if you have never been out there you see maybe one sign getting off the turnpike that says "No Right Turn On Red" the whole area has made it illegal though because all the immigrants can't drive worth a flip let alone walk across the street when and where they are supposed to.
They tried a "white life matters" rally in response to the riots at the BLM rallies. It was shut down and labeled as a hate group associated with the KKK.
I assure you my white life matters. Just try to take it. I won't be a victim.
Nothing wrong with being proud to be white. YES I SAID THAT and I'm not a racist

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went out for Mexican food last night. It is funny that the family that runs the restaurant kept my wife employed as a waitress when she going to college.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know of or have a list of restaurants or other businesses that supported the Immigrant Day protest?

So far the one that I know that closed was The Garage here in Edmond. I would like to know who else so I can be sure to take my business elsewhere.

My wife said the one in Shawnee was closed also with a note that just said "closed today", no reason given.
Darn, I kinda liked their buffalo burgers too. I'll vote with my wallet.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5 of my best guys didn't show up Thursday and didn't call. One of the guys involved really surprised me, I've known him for many years, he's been to my house, met my family and gets paid alot. Regardless, I fired them, won't tolerate that type of crap no matter what color they are.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everybody has a right to protest.
It can come with consequences though. Oklahoma is a state where the employer can fire at will for no reason except for union organization, discrimination, sexual harassment, complaining about workplace harassment, jury duty, Military Service, Health and Safety, and social media activity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom