Those of you who know me ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a mechanic/welder & livestock producer (cattle/hogs), I've had several piercings over the years.

I can assure you (with the exception of blisters & such), none were intentional... :D
___

So did I...a Craftsman #2 Phillips to the face courtesy of some dude who did too much booze and coke. Shoulda shot him. Instead I went all Barry Bonds on his dumbass. That was 1994-ish, I think. Hope that s**t still hurts.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my first tattoo at about 12 years old when my best friend accidently stabbed me in the shin with a #2 pencil. I can still find that thing on occasion.

It's gone down hill since then with even more tattoos and 0ga earrings. It's all his fault. 😁

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
😲😲😖😖😖 And how did you NOT shoot him is what I want to know??

We (our dept) had another deputy shoot some dude, totally righteous shoot, a few weeks earlier. It was a big deal. The dept leadership raked her over the coals...real bad.

I was thinking about that instead of thinking about what I should do.

Went to court on a prelim on this guy. Judge Christopher Munch told the guy he was lucky I was the officer that stopped him and arrested him. He said any other officer should've shot him and then stated "and that's exactly what this officer should've done. You should be dead. You should thank this officer that you're still alive."

Dude plead guilty to 2nd Degree Assault (on a Peace Officer). Judge gave him 60 days with a few years suspended. I was pissed. Even worse, he was arrested again while out on bail awaiting sentencing in my case. This time for cocaine possession...again. He got 90 days for that.

60 days for stabbing me in the face but 90 days for possession. Needless to say I was pretty disillusioned with our "justice system" after that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom