Time Change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'know, that sounds just like you.

I have a clock in my car but it jumps around and sometimes goes blank and you never know what time it is anyway.
If I am leaving to go somewhere i will get there when I get there.
Looking at the time does not make any difference.

Now when I say I will be somewhere at a certain time I am there and I must look at a clock.
I do not have a watch or cell so I hope i pass a bank that has the correct time.

I look at receipts after a purchase and get the time that way also.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a clock in my car but it jumps around and sometimes goes blank and you never know what time it is anyway.
If I am leaving to go somewhere i will get there when I get there.
Looking at the time does not make any difference.

Now when I say I will be somewhere at a certain time I am there and I must look at a clock.
I do not have a watch or cell so I hope i pass a bank that has the correct time.

I look at receipts after a purchase and get the time that way also.
:yikes2::yikes2::yikes2::yikes2:

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder how expensive changing the rules for DST will be. Every computer and GPS will need a software update. It was a pain back in 2007, it'll be much worse this time. Even with lots of advance warning some systems won't get fixed. My 2015 Subaru was thrown off an hour by the GPS epoch rollover a few years ago and Subaru didn't fix it. Back in 2007, one vendor said they would only fix the time zone feature if we upgraded all our disk drives so they were big enough to support the latest OS. We were planning on dumping them the next year any way so out they went.
With GPS so pervasive I hope devices are more flexible than the nav system in my Subaru.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate when we do it in the fall as I know winter is just around the corner. I do agree on early fall weather being the best.

Don't think keeping DST would be a big deal for most computers and devices. Maybe thanks to Arizona most have a means to disable the auto roll over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom