Daylight Saving Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wrong.....

Its daylight wastings time.

Daylight saving time should be the standard time!

Then when the days get short, move ahead 2 hours!

(Most) people could benefit from some extra daylight in the evening when they get home from work or school,

I bet a few people might even keep a few pounds off their winter weight be staying more active if there was extra afternoon light outdoors.

I never needed extra daylight in the morning to go to school or work in the winter!
Um, ok.

The whole concept of the time change is stupid. We save nothing, it just changes when it’s daylight. No matter what I do in winter I leave home in the dark and get home in the dark.

Why don’t you just go to work 2 hours earlier in the winter instead of trying to make decisions for everyone? Negotiate it with your employer.

I have a strong preference of no time changes. Don’t care if we stay on daylight saving time or split the difference, just no more time changes.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard that the state legislature wants to stay on standard time, however Senator Langford keeps introducing a bill to keep the country on DST. I'm with the state on this one. There are medical studies that say it is healthier for the mind to stay on standard time.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
download (15).png

Latest posts

Top Bottom