Daylight Saving Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I'm unlike some others here. I'd like them to set the time to standard time and leave it. When we lived and worked that 9 months in Kanab, Utah, we had to keep in mind that Arizona didn't recognize saving time, so we had to remember to delay going anywhere in Arizona if there was a time limit to when those place opened.

As far as I'm concerned, the biggest proponents of saving time are the politicians that want an extra hour for the golf course or whatever. Besides, if they were to permanently set the time to saving time, that would really mess with folks from other countries with dealing with the U.S.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s daylight saving time, not savings.
Wrong.....

Its daylight wastings time.

Daylight saving time should be the standard time!

Then when the days get short, move ahead 2 hours!

(Most) people could benefit from some extra daylight in the evening when they get home from work or school,

I bet a few people might even keep a few pounds off their winter weight be staying more active if there was extra afternoon light outdoors.

I never needed extra daylight in the morning to go to school or work in the winter!

Latest posts

Top Bottom