Time for a gun thread.........What is the favorite of your collection?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are two guns in my collection that I would never consider letting go.

The first is my Great Grandpa's nickel plated Colt Army Special that he carried as a TPD officer during the prohibition era.

The second is my dad's S&W 4516 that he carried as a TCSO Deputy.

Both men have passed on and though I have guns with much more monetary value, these are priceless to me.

On a side note, the last pistol my dad carried before he died was a Beretta M9. He was working as an officer in Kosovo and unfortunately, it was impossible to obtain it. I am hoping to purchase one in the future to replace it though.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Mom's Iver Johnson .410 that she bought in the 1930s with babysitting money. It has killed a thousand skunks, a load of snakes, countless cottontails, a rabid dog, a few careless chickenhawks, and God knows what else.

It's getting time to pass it down. Just a piece of hardware, and not much of a gun, but it's precious to me.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Mom's Iver Johnson .410 that she bought in the 1930s with babysitting money. It has killed a thousand skunks, a load of snakes, countless cottontails, a rabid dog, a few careless chickenhawks, and God knows what else.

It's getting time to pass it down. Just a piece of hardware, and not much of a gun, but it's precious to me.

Love those stories.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have to say my Marlin 336 SS for my favorite rifle and my S&W M&P 360 snub nose for my favorite handgun (although it is the scandium frame 1 7/8" bbl and it HURTS when actually shooting .357 mag, she mostly see's .38 spc these days)...

Latest posts

Top Bottom