Trump admits he is taking hydroxichloroquine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be more votes cast for him this year than 2016. People are sick and tired of the path Democrats are trying to take this country. Record voter turnout and a landslide for Trump. As usual, all 77 counties in OK will be red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I really question the record voter turnout unless you count all of the mail in ballots the democrats are lining up. I think the Chinese virus is going to have a serious impact on the number of people who will go to vote. And, Oklahoma is not the potential problem, but Texas is a concern and there are 3 states that he only won by a total of 44,000 votes combined that are critical for him to win.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really question the record voter turnout unless you count all of the mail in ballots the democrats are lining up. I think the Chinese virus is going to have a serious impact on the number of people who will go to vote. And, Oklahoma is not the potential problem, but Texas is a concern and there are 3 states that he only won by a total of 44,000 votes combined that are critical for him to win.

You mean the states that have middle of the road business owners all sorts of pissed about being locked down? Those?

CNN, DU take your pick lol...

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was trying to make a point that most of you are kind of unable to understand. Not interested in some kind of silly discussion with you.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was trying to make a point that most of you are kind of unable to understand. Not interested in some kind of silly discussion with you.

Notice that if someone disagrees with you, you just basically call them stupid. Leftist tactic.

I'll clue you in though, we get it, we've just heard it before.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean the states that have middle of the road business owners all sorts of pissed about being locked down? Those?

CNN, DU take your pick lol...
some are those, but not all. But I'm not sure those lockdowns are opposed by many of the citizens. Surveys show that the huge majority of people in those states are afraid of opening too early.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Notice that if someone disagrees with you, you just basically call them stupid. Leftist tactic.

I'll clue you in though, we get it, we've just heard it before.
So, just ignore my posts in the future. And I believe donner has you figured out too...so, get lost !

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see a whole ton of people who are basically in lockstep with the media and think everyone should still be sheltering in place for more months to come.

With mail-in balloting going to be approved for every state in the Union (this is my prediction, it's all about THA FEAR) and ballot-harvesting watch for a record turnout. And that will work both ways, so many people here think it's going to be Trump landslide.... I'm not holding my breath.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see a whole ton of people who are basically in lockstep with the media and think everyone should still be sheltering in place for more months to come.

With mail-in balloting going to be approved for every state in the Union (this is my prediction, it's all about THA FEAR) and ballot-harvesting watch for a record turnout. And that will work both ways, so many people here think it's going to be Trump landslide.... I'm not holding my breath.
I agree totally with you. I could be wrong but I have much more concern about democrats trying to pull this ballot harvesting crap than I do about republicans doing it. I could vote by mail before this but I don't because I kind of believe like Trump, it's important enough to get off your ass and go down to the polls in person to cast your vote. If you are over 65 in Texas you have always been able to mail in your vote, but I think that should be eliminated too because that is ripe for fraud already.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, just ignore my posts in the future. And I believe donner has you figured out too...so, get lost !

i take no sides on this. Just pointing out that calling someone stupid might be both a tactic and accurate.

I recently saw someone post a 'OMG OBAMA WORSHIPS THE DEVIL' post showing him, Hill and Warren making a hand gesture that the article claimed was a sign of the devil. Obama was throwing horns, the other two were making the sign language sign for 'i love you'. The person who posted it was sharing it to 'get the word out' about how the dems worship the devil and are evil.

Yeah, some people are simply stupid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom