Trump wants to arm teachers, and disparages gun free zones.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In theory it doesn't sound bad, but getting administrations, dept of Ed, etc. involved it will end up with a gun locked in a container, possibly in the room, or maybe the office, and the particular teacher would then need to leave their current location, move to the "arms cache", engage the threat, and so on. i think there are better ways.

For one, just allow those who CC to do so on school property.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
In theory it doesn't sound bad, but getting administrations, dept of Ed, etc. involved it will end up with a gun locked in a container, possibly in the room, or maybe the office, and the particular teacher would then need to leave their current location, move to the "arms cache", engage the threat, and so on. i think there are better ways.

For one, just allow those who CC to do so on school property.
I have actually heard teachers say that the guns should be locked away in a safe.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="dlmcm, post: 3086765, member: 11749" i think there are better ways.

For one, just allow those who CC to do so on school property.[/QUOTE]
Yes, EXACTLY. Thank you. Anyone with a carry license who is allowed to carry in the state, should be allowed to carry in the schools.
There is NOTHING innately different about schools that should make it illegal for licensed citizens to exercise their carry rights.
Plus there is NO COST to this solution.

Latest posts

Top Bottom