Tulsa World: Businesses take sides on open carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Call them at 918-456-1472. They are now keeping track of the calls and asking which store you shop. You might also want to call your store as well. Here's the list of locations with phone numbers.

http://reasors.com/locations/storelocator.php

Keep it up, you all know that this pressure works!

Call done. Very nice lady on the phone. I hope they change their policy.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
This isn't true. I have a Reasor's and a Wal-Mart across the street from each other by my house. I've found that a lot of everyday items are actually cheaper at Reasor's, the deli and meat cases offer much better quality meats and the produce isn't even comparable

That's funny stuff right there.. Maybe when they have the 12 hour sale, and only on those few items.. I will agree on the deli meat, but I shop at both stores and I can't think of a single thing cheaper at Reasors that's not a sale item..

I now intend of comping their ads at Walmart instead of visiting the 71st and Lynn Lane store.. I personally would like to thank Reasors for making this decision. When I visit their store to purchase something in their weekly sales ad, I can't walk out of the store for under a hundred bucks, even if my intention was to spend about 20 bucks.. More money for ammo, I suppose.. Thanks again, Reasors.. You made the "right choice".. ;)

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's funny stuff right there.. Maybe when they have the 12 hour sale, and only on those few items.. I will agree on the deli meat, but I shop at both stores and I can't think of a single thing cheaper at Reasors that's not a sale item..

I now intend of comping their ads at Walmart instead of visiting the 71st and Lynn Lane store.. I personally would like to thank Reasors for making this decision. When I visit their store to purchase something in their weekly sales ad, I can't walk out of the store for under a hundred bucks, even if my intention was to spend about 20 bucks.. More money for ammo, I suppose.. Thanks again, Reasors.. You made the "right choice".. ;)

Almost everything is cheaper at aldi's

Latest posts

Top Bottom