Twin Peaks restaurant coming to OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bleh. If I want steak. I go to Cattlemens. If I want women, I go to the bar or night trips. I don like to mix the two. I like to be able to concentrate completely on what I'm doing.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When my sister and I was in Dallas on vacation/picking up her brat from the aeroport, my fool of a sister the thought Twin Peaks was a theme resturant of the TV show...I thought it was a stripper club:)

I think this might work for me one time on my wife I am gonna try it.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been to Twin Peaks in Plano a couple of times. I thought the food was good and reasonably priced. The young ladies waiting the tables were lovely. They also had lots of big screen TV's tuned to sporting events, so it seemed to be a cross between a Chili's and a sports bar. All in all, I thought the place was great for the market it was designed to serve.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never heard of Twin Peaks until last night when I passed it on the turnpike. I saw the sign and thought to myself "those mountains look like boobies". I figured it was just my perverted imagination and that it was just another chain restaurant going up along all the other chains.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember hearing their food was good when they put one in here. Yeah, not so much, it's just a hooters with a little more fluff.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bleh. If I want steak. I go to Cattlemens. If I want women, I go to the bar or night trips. I don like to mix the two. I like to be able to concentrate completely on what I'm doing.

If I want steak, I cook one of my USDA Prime Black Angus NY strips or ribeyes from the freezer to pure eating perfection.

If I want women, I DON'T go to the bar or night trips or any other scabies ridden sh$th0le full of nasty tramps.

Oh and +1 on the neg comments on hooters. Their food sucks and the waitresses aren't that hot and act like they are high priced strippers and you should be happy they even speak to you while taking your order.

As far as TP goes... I've never been but I won't pay extra for normal or substandard food just for gimmicky scenery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom