UN Disarmament Documents .PDF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am still reading all of this... these people are just plum MAD. just lunatics.

They REALLY think they can save the world by removing all guns from civilian hands. ( only UN forces allowed to have firearms)

No... this is NOT their intent.

Rather, they wish to remove all guns from civilian hands in order to gain more power.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to pour gasoline on the fire. Today on the Sean Hannity show today, one of his guests ( I forget his name, but he runs a polling company) claimed that if Hilary Clinton, signs on to the Arms Treaty, that it will have the full force of law, until it is voted on by the House and Senate, and of course Harry Reid will never let it come up for vote, as long as he is the Majority Leader. The law provides for the inventory and registration of all small arms in country. So if our dear leader is re-elected, it could be as long as 5 years and several months before the treaty could be voted on. Giving the gov. plenty of time to put in place the mechanisms to accomplish this goal.

I don't know enough about international law to determine if this is true, or just one mans opinion. So take this with a grain of salt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom