Unique holster question....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK. So I got my Browning Camper and realized after my first outing to the indoor range that I may want to get a red dot or holo sight for it since my eyes are not what they used to be. I am getting a sight rail with the adjustable rear sight from Tactical Solutions. It's a fine looking rail and the Camper can still be used without any other sights on top. My question. Is there a holster that you all know of that is compatible with a pistol/Camper model that has a holo or red dot sight attached to the gun? I may be able to may my own to fit. Has anyone ever seen such a holster.

BTW, I made my own holster for the camper( first leather craft project ever) and it turned out awesome. I wanted to show it off here but somethingnon the server is not letting me post pics to show it off. I'm even having trouble with photobucket. Any one have another way to post pics. Anyone want tom do it for me?:smash:

Latest posts

Top Bottom