UPS screwed me again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I swear, UPS has it out for me....I had placed an order with Crutchfield.com for a new stero unit for my truck and it was supposed to be delivered today...well, since I'm working nights, I was home, with the front door open, so I could watch for that sh*t colored brown truck....well, around 1:40 or so, I see him fly right by my house. Around 2, I get an email saying that both my packages were delivered and left on the front porch...Ummm, NO. I called UPS and ***** at them and they could care less, they kept verifying my address saying that it was delievered. This is the second time this year that their driver has caused me not to get my items on time....I am so sick of their crap. So after calling Crutchfield, after 24hrs, they will initiate an investigation and have UPS retrace that particular truck, and if they don't find it, they will reship my order...again, through UPS :scream:

Does anyone else go through this crap with them??

Ok, i just had to get that off my chest. :rant:

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went through a fiasco a few months ago with UPS destroying a couple of grand worth of stereo equipment and then giving me the run-around for over a month getting it picked up to send back.

We hates them, we hates them, we hates them! Nasssssty, $4|7-brown driverssseeeez.

<edit> And all three companies routinely leave high-value packages on my doorstep without so much as a knock or doorbell ring. Jackwagons...

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone else go through this crap with them??

Nope.

UPS is the only one who will get their deliveries right, and I live out in the country. If the driver is unfamiliar with county road E-911 addresses, they usually call for directions before 8AM, at which point I tell them that I'll just pick up the package at the Service Center (it's just a couple miles up the road).

FedEx just straight returns to sender. No attempt. No handoff to USPS. Just a straight return to sender. And no matter how many times I tell people not to FedEx me anything, they just do. Really sucks when its legal documents with a deadline...

USPS does "good enough" all things considered. I think they've finally quit marking my P.O. box as closed (I pay automatically online, and it confuses the hell out of them).

When Dell was on their DHL fix (2008ish?), I got screwed every time... even when I called in my order and specifically requested anyone but DHL and gave the specific reason why. Three days would pass after their tracking would say "Out for Delivery", and then the driver would call and tell me that he had no clue where I lived. When I would give directions, he'd say "oh, you're out of my area". Then I would have to wait while the package was sent back to Dallas, then to OKC, and then another three days before that driver would call me to ask for directions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom