UPS screwed me again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it happens everyday, when a driver has over 140 deliveries, mistakes happen..

when too many mistakes happen,that driver will have to start paying for it... I'm not paying for your stereo..

had a fedex delivery mis delivered a lil bit ago.... no biggie, I'm not gonna die or cry about it... I know mistakes happen..

you know Airmech, we have GPS enabled during deliveries, if the driver dropped it off at the wrong place, mgt will have a map printed out tomorrow.... just hope your neighbors are honest..

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sure he didn't ring the bell???

have had complaint about that too, I normally ring and knock.... normally its a 2nd or 3rd attempt that they start calling

hmmm does the usps knock or ring???? unless its certified..

Nope the only way I know is from the dog barking. The Fed-ex guy rings the door bell but never waits for anyone to answer and USPS never even tries to deliver. They just leave a notice in the mail box

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know mistakes happen, but it seems to happen all the time I have something shipped via UPS....last issue I had, he didn't ring the bell, I had to go through a 2 day ordeal to get it that time, so this time, I left the front door open...I have a storm door, I was sitting in the living room when I saw him drive past my house, i went out front and watched him leave my neighborhood.

I'm a patient guy, and I always give someone the benefit of the doubt....I make mistakes too, and I don't mind admitting that, but this is not just a one time deal...over the 8 yrs that I've lived at my address, I can only count on one hand how many times I actually got a package delivered with no issues from UPS. I've never had issues with USPS or Fed Ex.

I've had my USPS guy ring the bell....Fed Ex, unless my door is open, they have rang the bell.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to go ahead and apologize to any of you that work for UPS if I offended you with my rant. I'm just tired of getting the runaround everytime I have a delivery scheduled.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPS is a flat pain to deal with. I prefer to deal with FedEx for shipping. My UPS driver typically sucks, and has left packages wide open never knock or ring the doorbell. Have been home and had a package delivered and not known for potentially hours.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPS is a flat pain to deal with. I prefer to deal with FedEx for shipping. My UPS driver typically sucks, and has left packages wide open never knock or ring the doorbell. Have been home and had a package delivered and not known for potentially hours.

Ive known that driver for a long time, he's really good, make sure your door bell works... his truck has a good diesel rumble, I know when he's coming around..

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
another discussion, if a package was sent using Basic service, it can be left without sig, neither business, apt. or other.... one attempt... that one, I blame the shipper

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had my wifes sirrus radio shipped. UPS got delivery. I tracked the shipment all the way to my house, that I was sitting at waiting. The whole day I sat there. Started making phone calls because it said it was delivered. Later in the evening they tell me it was miss routed and sent out for delivery in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area. After they said it was delivered to my house. Got a day late, too late to use on our trip. I would rather deal with the USPS.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where I live it's FedEx that is the problem. Never the same driver and they can never find my house. I live in town, in a housing addition and you can find me on Google maps. I've called and talked to the local manager several times and personally given them directions. It never helps. They apparently use a index card system, it's not computerized. One would think they would have a database that if one driver ever found a house or they were given directions to a difficult delivery, that it would by system wide and any driver would be able to access the information. Nope. They use something like a Rolodex. How antiquated. I'm surprised they aren't pulling their delivery vans with horses.

Also, the drivers are all liars. They say they attempted delivery when someone was setting home all day. No hang tag. I called them on it and they talked to the driver and he admitted he had a long day and was tired. Him being tired didn't get my time-sensitive tickets delivered when I needed them. There have been other incidences too where they were caught lying about deliveries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom