UPS screwed me again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not griping but last time i ordered a gun off aimsurplus ups tried to deliever it to my landlady then i had to chase down the ups truck to get my gun lol

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not had trouble with UPS and get several packages delivered every week. I do HATE the USPS! They lose stuff, deliver it to the wrong address, send it all the way across the country before routing back to me, and have actually lost it at the station twice after leaving the slips in my box! I'm not terribly fond of FedEx either. They deliver crap for my job and tend to leave the pallets in my warehouse, which they are not supposed to do!

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FedEx bends me over on regular basis. Yesterday for example. Im expecting 4 packages, so I took off early so I can be here since it doesn't matter that the customer asked for signature, they still leave crap on the porch. Well Im home waiting on the door bell and never hear it. I was like cool, they have until 7 to deliver. At 2:45 I get ready to get my kids from school around the corner and I see a sticker on my door, we're sorry we've missed you, really!! How in teh world did you miss me? I was here a$$ clowns!! Now I have to waste another day to wait for this a%$$ clown to try again. Very frustrating.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UPS- FAIL
Earlier in the year I had a problem with one of my Leupold scopes. I sent it back for repair and was given an estimated return date. That date came and went and no scope. Knowing Leupold to be busy, I waited.
On the morning of Sept 15, I get a call from a guy about a quarter mile away. He has a package with my name on it. One of his neighbors found it in a yard on her street. Since his last name matches mine, she took it to him. I went over and retrieved my scope and my wife got online to track the package. UPS records show that it was delivered on Sept 4. I stopped the next UPS driver that came through the neighborhood and reported the situation. He call his supervisor and that is the last I have heard from UPS. No calls, no updates, no sorry, no nothing. Color me a USPS fan from this point forward. Rant Ended.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try doing business without UPS and FedEx and USPS

They all make mistakes.

I will get 100 packages delivered on time

I only notice the one they lose for a week.

Like I said, try doing business without them.

I would love to do business without FedEx. They fail to deliver 100% of the packages that come to my house. It's really an impressive streak. They haven't got one right yet. I've lived there for 4 years and my wife orders more than any woman should. They've had at least 20 or 30 opportunities and haven't got one right yet. UPS and USPS, on the other hand, are running at 100% success rate. I haven't had a single problem with either of those carriers.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
another discussion, if a package was sent using Basic service, it can be left without sig, neither business, apt. or other.... one attempt... that one, I blame the shipper

My favorite is when the package is signature required, and it is signed by "PORCH"

But they WOULDN'T hold the package and let me pick it up at the local center until AFTER they attempted to deliver it once with no answer.

Also, all my packages arrive at 7 PM or so, even the Next Day that should be there by 10:30 or Noon (if Saver).

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was also this AWESOME weather-delayed delivery (there is some overlap in the times/dates, as it took two entries to capture all the notes for this one shipment):

farm7.static.flickr.com_6217_6334311869_15369c27dd_b.jpg

farm6.static.flickr.com_5053_5428444743_58248a662b_b.jpg

It was another one one that I was not allowed to pick up, as it was never attempted to be delivered without an answer.

Edit to add: It too was signed by "Porch." :scream:

Last edited:

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1) Shop local
2) Shop local, if it's not in stock - SHIP IT TO A BUSINESS
3) If you have to have that penny saved and ship it directly to your door - pay for insurance and signature, oh, wait that costs more and you have to be there .... just see 1.

P.S. When you are paying for "FREE SHPPING" - just remember, you get what you pay for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom