UPS screwed me again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daugbl5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a badass ups driver. I live in the country and he sets all my stuff in the garage. I never have to fight that. I guess that is one good thing about living in the rural OK.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is more than 1. If I could consistently get the same driver and he didn't suck I'd be happy. My doorbell works, it is rang several times a day.

naw, there's only one, but there are noobs that fill in when he's on vacation... since he's been there over 20 years he gets 6 weeks so maybe you get stuff when he's out..

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a badass ups driver. I live in the country and he sets all my stuff in the garage. I never have to fight that. I guess that is one good thing about living in the rural OK.

Ha my parents live in the sticks, along a well traveled route to the Arkansas River, and they just set the package on top of the mail box or on the ground next to it. Even if its raining.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FedEx bends me over on regular basis. Yesterday for example. Im expecting 4 packages, so I took off early so I can be here since it doesn't matter that the customer asked for signature, they still leave crap on the porch. Well Im home waiting on the door bell and never hear it. I was like cool, they have until 7 to deliver. At 2:45 I get ready to get my kids from school around the corner and I see a sticker on my door, we're sorry we've missed you, really!! How in teh world did you miss me? I was here a$$ clowns!! Now I have to waste another day to wait for this a%$$ clown to try again. Very frustrating.

shipper has to send it sig required.... the bar code will prompt the driver that... a lot will skimp out on that option for sig required

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where I live it's FedEx that is the problem. Never the same driver and they can never find my house. I live in town, in a housing addition and you can find me on Google maps. I've called and talked to the local manager several times and personally given them directions. It never helps. They apparently use a index card system, it's not computerized. One would think they would have a database that if one driver ever found a house or they were given directions to a difficult delivery, that it would by system wide and any driver would be able to access the information. Nope. They use something like a Rolodex. How antiquated. I'm surprised they aren't pulling their delivery vans with horses.

Also, the drivers are all liars. They say they attempted delivery when someone was setting home all day. No hang tag. I called them on it and they talked to the driver and he admitted he had a long day and was tired. Him being tired didn't get my time-sensitive tickets delivered when I needed them. There have been other incidences too where they were caught lying about deliveries.

long day and tired .... bs

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could be worse. Had a desk that was supposed to be delivered today, never showed. No tracking info since Office Depot used a company called Eagle One. Hope they dont leave the 250 pound package in front of the house, dont think it will fit on my porch....

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could be worse. Had a desk that was supposed to be delivered today, never showed. No tracking info since Office Depot used a company called Eagle One. Hope they dont leave the 250 pound package in front of the house, dont think it will fit on my por

ch....

ups trucks weight limit is 150lbs,,,,, anything bigger would be freight... totally different co...

Latest posts

Top Bottom