UPS screwed me again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I know, but it was actually 2 packages, each weighing less than 150. Apparently the freight company they used took the day off without telling Office Depot. I would have loved for UPS to have been the carrier.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to go ahead and apologize to any of you that work for UPS if I offended you with my rant. I'm just tired of getting the runaround everytime I have a delivery scheduled.

Don't you dare apologize for speaking your mind! UPS sucks and you know it.

I also read a comment that said something along the lines of, "try and do business without it..." :rolleyes2
That's the kind of mentality that unionized labor holds dear. Bullies. Ridiculous. As a nation, we seemed to make due before the advent of UPS...
And somehow, we managed through their absence when on strike. :faint:
Yeah, they offer a service that CAN be convenient and that service is generally appreciated. But the company as a whole couldn't care less if you get your package or not, let alone in one piece.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also read a comment that said something along the lines of, "try and do business without it..." :rolleyes2
That's the kind of mentality that unionized labor holds dear. Bullies. Ridiculous. As a nation, we seemed to make due before the advent of UPS...
But the company as a whole couldn't care less if you get your package or not, let alone in one piece.

ups started in 1907 sir

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPS does a good job out here, although I am probably the last on the route because they deliver after dark most of the time. They will leave the package on my porch and ring the doorbell, every time.

huskres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I have to say is mark your house! People say its marked but the numbers are often painted the same color as the house, hiding behind a tree thats overgrown or whatever. Also if you have your numbers not on your house and on your mailbox and there is a group of ten mailboxes it doesn't do much good. They have changed addresses 3 times in areas of Osage county. You will see one house with a number like 2241, the next will be marked 45, then the next will have 4491 on it. Then they order stuff with different numbers than what the house is marked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom