USSA gun range, info needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I go every week...its a nice facility. I've not had any issues with it being crowded either which is nice...although I've not been on the weekend.

Hows the rifle range or 100,200,300 yard range. This will be my 1st time ranging my new AR build. Are there target stands to attach targets too? Any more information would be greatly appreciated because I defintely would like to check them out.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hows the rifle range or 100,200,300 yard range. This will be my 1st time ranging my new AR build. Are there target stands to attach targets too? Any more information would be greatly appreciated because I defintely would like to check them out.
You can set targets on their stands at 100, 200, or 300 yards. They also have a couple of 100 yard bays.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They've got some 100 yard bays and a multi lane 100 yard range. I've never been to the 300 yard one. The multi lane bay has about six lanes, is covered, and has a shooting bench for each lane. Plus, you can park right up to it.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat..I've not been to the 200/300 range but they have your info covered for 100 yards.
I think the "South Carbine" range looks a little better for sighting a rifle than the 6-bay 100 yard range.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was told you have to demonstrate that you can shoot a group/hit the target at 100 yards before they will allow you to shoot further out. I was told this is do to shooters shooting over 300 yard berm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom