USSA Membership Questions...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljb2of3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I drove up to Medlocks this afternoon only to find that they had closed a half hour before I got there. (Side note, the hours on their website are wrong)

Annoyed, I headed back home, thinking about stopping by USSA because I had really wanted to shoot today. Then, I remembered that you had to take a safety/orientation course before you could use the range... so I just kept driving.

So here is the question... I see on their website that you can buy a booklet of 12 passes, which seems like a good deal, but I'm wondering if I can also buy just a single day pass to get started.

I'm thinking I can sign up for their orientation class for next Saturday and the buy a day pass after that and spend some time putting holes in paper for an hour or two in the afternoon.

An additional question... on the Trigger Time memberships it says it covers immediate family... I realize they probability mean spouse and children... but as a guy who still lives at home with his parents, could I bring my sister or dad along instead?

finnimus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$20 for the day pass. You don't need to attend the membership class to shoot there. However, some parts of the range are restricted until you go through the membership class. I think some parts of the range are restricted only to members as well.

ljb2of3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the answers... good to know... I think I will head out there sometime soon since it is a little closer to my house than Medlocks, and the weather is turning nice again. Their website makes it seem like you do have to do the class first, but if not, great.

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A Day Pass at USSA is $20.00 per person per day and you are restricted to use. We are open 9:00 AM until 8:00 PM Monday through Saturday and 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM Sunday. These are our summer hours. Family membership here is $29.95 per month plus tax with a three year commitment and unrestricted access. PM or call me at 918.948.7856 x 103 if you would like more info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom