OKC Gun Club... I'm considering joining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cstan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Super nice! That silhouette range is like good ol' hickok45's range times 10 🤣
I used to be able to shoot my 30-30 cast bullet loads at the stationary practice targets. Now you are only able to shoot at the round targets that are too far for what I shoot and if you are not a silhouette shooter you are not allowed to shoot as you are considered as plinking and that is not allowed.

Mats

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was the only KU fan on site I'm sure ;)

I will be as well. I kinda built my SPR for that and whenever I get a chance for hogs
My AR15 is set up for prairie dogs and other varmits, so the long barrel should work well at the match too. I thought about using my AR10, but I'd feel bad with how loud the muzzle break makes it.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm surprised (In a good way) at the amount of OSA members in this last class. Welcome. I think y'all will love it. Been the best year of my shooting life since joining
Well, we have been talking it up quite a bit.

And, when you run the numbers, OKCGC membership is a screaming deal. Put in a days work, it's maybe 10-12 bucks a month. For access to those facilities, it really is a bargain.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, we have been talking it up quite a bit.

And, when you run the numbers, OKCGC membership is a screaming deal. Put in a days work, it's maybe 10-12 bucks a month. For access to those facilities, it really is a bargain.
If you get a day off during the week you can find most ranges are empty or very few shooters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom