Very Interesting yet Very Scary Article

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We won't watch it collapse - we are watching it collapse. A slow, methodical collapse.

Exactly have you ever played jenga? You'll pull one piece and the whole thing is like AKWFAWFKHWFKAJSFAKHFLAFHALKFH.

35hy2i.jpg

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Senate has to ratify any treaty with a 2/3 approval vote.

I cannot imagine that happening with the small arms treaty; the law of the sea treaty maybe but not the ATT or small arms treaty.

Then again; stranger things have been known to happen.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I cannot imagine that happening with the small arms treaty; the law of the sea treaty maybe but not the ATT or small arms treaty.

It seems that BO has constantly stepped around congress, he already thinks he is supreme commander of all so what's stopping him from using Executive Order for this also??

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as that treaty, it may play into what I've been thinking for a while: we may lose the importation of military caliber ammo, particularly foreign mil-surp. If other nations go with it - even if the U.S. doesn't - they may stop exporting ammo to us under that treaty. Not sure how it's worded or what the restrictions are, but I can smell a "you don't need that caliber for hunting - it's a military caliber". It's something I've been telling friends that I'm concerned about for a while now. So the U.S. doesn't have to sign it for us to get shafted by it to some degree.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TCummings said:
It seems that BO has constantly stepped around congress, he already thinks he is supreme commander of all so what's stopping him from using Executive Order for this also??

An executive order cannot give the president more power than he has via the constitution.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

The fact that someone would have to defend (not saying you are) this small arms treaty by saying "well, it will never happen because the senate would have to approve it by 2/3 approval vote" should put fear in every U.S. Citizen, because this type of thing should never even make it to the senate or ever be thought of making it to the senate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom