Video: Don't Talk To The Police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting, let's watch it go through it's "regular pattern"...

What "regular pattern" would that be?? You used to be able to walk into any doctor's office with $20 in your pocket and get medical care whether you had insurance or not ... Try doing that now ... Ohhhh, right ... You can't. You have to go to the ER to have that constipation checked out. So how is that the receptionist at the doctor's office's fault?? :scratch:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never checked into this... what do retainers typically run? and is it a yearly type of thing?

It depends ... Retainers involve contracts and contracts are as varied as situations you can think of are. Of course, if you use a general practitioner to do your wills, your living wills, your NFA trusts, etc. then you HAVE a working relationship with an attorney.

My point was (and of course, as usual, somebody on here decided to COMPLETELY miss the point and get their panties all bunched up over something that NONE of us have any control over) that you can't just carry a phone number around in your wallet and expect to get "red carpet service" when you call an office looking for help in an emergency. (Again, folks tending to pick and chose what information to pull from a post ... It would help if some of you guys would take your ADHD meds ... THEN you might actually get what's being said sometimes ... :rolleyes2)

I'm assuming that being arrested is an emergency ... Of course, I've probably extrapolated a bit farther than some folks here can follow along safely without getting detoured by the pretty flowers on the table over there ... :disappoin

I'm gonna take my bias back over here and just watch the discussion ... If anyone has any serious questions, PM me and I'll be glad to try and help out.

:rant:

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What "regular pattern" would that be?? You used to be able to walk into any doctor's office with $20 in your pocket and get medical care whether you had insurance or not ... Try doing that now ... Ohhhh, right ... You can't. You have to go to the ER to have that constipation checked out. So how is that the receptionist at the doctor's office's fault?? :scratch:

The regular pattern today would seem to be "guilty until proven innocent" as opposed to "innocent until proven guilty", it could be said that in the past innocent people didn't need to be worried about having a lawyer as they might be today "just in case".

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The regular pattern today would seem to be "guilty until proven innocent" as opposed to "innocent until proven guilty", it could be said that in the past innocent people didn't need to be worried about having a lawyer as they might be today "just in case".

Oh, please ... I do believe that is the ideal our founding fathers strove for. Where, pray tell, on this planet, does anyone get to live the "ideal existence"?? It has been "guilty until proven innocent" since the beginning of time and it will remain that way ... Why?? Because people lie, cheat and steal and do unspeakable things to their fellow man ... that's why. Mankind, in general, is not a very nice species ...

I know what the common catchphrases all say ... I also know how real life works. Getting all indignant on the internet when someone is trying to explain rationally what others might need to know to help them navigate a system they don't understand doesn't change anything. It's like pissing and moaning because rain is falling over here when you need it to fall over there ... At some point in time you just have to grow up and acknowledge the fact that life ain't perfect or fair and do your best to educate yourself to navigate the system ... Or you can spend your whole life bitter because life ain't perfect or fair. Pick your poison, gentlemen.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A cop friend of mine (yes, I have cop friends) once told me thart if I was involved in ANY incident, particularly involving firearms: "don't say anything, I am not your friend. No matter which cop(s) show up, say I want my lawyer"
That tells me everything I need to know...

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a criminal defense attorney. If any member of this site is accused or charged with a crime, call and tell me you're an OSA member and I will appear for you, no retainer required. We can work something out on the fee. I do give an OSA discount though... and I accept the barter system as well as cash. :)

PM me if you want my name and number.

As far as dealing with the police goes, I couldn't say it much better than the above post ^^^ and what BadgeBunny said on the first page.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a criminal defense attorney. If any member of this site is accused or charged with a crime, call and tell me you're an OSA member and I will appear for you, no retainer required.

Thanks, Henschman, for that generous offer. PM sent.

OSA friends, it might be appropriate to send some business Henschman's way in response to this offer. (Hopefully, it's not criminal defense business. ;) )

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, Henschman, for that generous offer. PM sent.

OSA friends, it might be appropriate to send some business Henschman's way in response to this offer. (Hopefully, it's not criminal defense business. ;) )

Agreed, very generous offer.

On a side note saw something posted on another site about the same basic subject today. Worth taking a look at if your more visual, lol.

http://www.online-paralegal-programs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/know-your-rights.png

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am a criminal defense attorney. If any member of this site is accused or charged with a crime, call and tell me you're an OSA member and I will appear for you, no retainer required. We can work something out on the fee. I do give an OSA discount though... and I accept the barter system as well as cash. :)

PM me if you want my name and number.

As far as dealing with the police goes, I couldn't say it much better than the above post ^^^ and what BadgeBunny said on the first page.

i have worked with him in the past and cannot recommend him enough. No one should have any hesitation working with him.. A+

Latest posts

Top Bottom