Voters in the aftermath of the storm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Based on recent history, my guess is that in the states where voting is difficult in the least bit because of this storm, whichever side looses will be taking it to court for some kind of recount, revote, stay of execution or something like that.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thinks we need to talk the Texicans in to declaring their independence and electing GW president for life. That would stir so much crap up no one would give a rat's hind end about us owning a few gazillion guns and boolits.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just like I do now.

I feel bad for those people.

I don't have to like them or their politics.

You know you don't have to hate them because they think differently than you do either right? :D

That wasn't really my point though man - would you feel slighted if you couldn't get to the polls and Obama won (but the east cost was saying "Oklahoma is overrun with Mitt-worshipping, pathetic, lost-cause rednecks. If they can't make it out to vote...oh well.")

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Based on recent history, my guess is that in the states where voting is difficult in the least bit because of this storm, whichever side looses will be taking it to court for some kind of recount, revote, stay of execution or something like that.

I'm pretty sure it's going to court no matter what. The downside for Democrats is, it has to be decided by a certain date (I'm too lazy to research it) or the House of Representatives decides who is president at 1 vote per state, the the senate decides who is vice - president. And I don't think they have to chose from the candidates. May be they'll choose Newt & Hillary. That would be awesome.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know you don't have to hate them because they think differently than you do either right? :D

That wasn't really my point though man - would you feel slighted if you couldn't get to the polls and Obama won (but the east cost was saying "Oklahoma is overrun with Mitt-worshipping, pathetic, lost-cause rednecks. If they can't make it out to vote...oh well.")

I don't hate them. I actually feel sorry for them. Living in filthy crowded cities.
The best thing they have to look forward to all week is staying drunk all weekend.

And they do already say that about Oklahoma anyway. And I don't lose any sleep over it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom