Walking Dead Season 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carl is the Sheriff, who's son got shot.

Herschel is the real old guy who owns the farm. This past episode they just started randomly introducing characters. The 17 yr old kid and there was another rather insignificant younger woman character also.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish the old man would have let the dumb blonde chick keep her pistol and kill herself a few episodes back. She should have never been given a rifle and allowed to have guard duty. Darrell is one of the best characters on the show.

+1. She's just a moron. Just whines and moans then screws everything up. She needs to redeem herself or off herself. I think a nude scene with Herschels daughter would do the trick.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man I would not want to be a kid around you guys during a zombie breakout. You would feed me to the zombies in a heartbeat.

Of course the way some of you seem to be discarding the support troops, you might be dead before I was.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody see "Talking Dead" last Sunday night? It's a talk show about this series; comes on late Sunday nights after the rerun of the new episode airs. This past Sunday they had Michael Rooker, the actor who plays Merle, Daryl's older brother. Dude's nice enough, but still scary even in real life. Week before they had Lauren Cohen, who plays Maggie - that chick's British! Didn't know I liked the Brits so much... :w000t:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody see "Talking Dead" last Sunday night? It's a talk show about this series; comes on late Sunday nights after the rerun of the new episode airs. This past Sunday they had Michael Rooker, the actor who plays Merle, Daryl's older brother. Dude's nice enough, but still scary even in real life. Week before they had Lauren Cohen, who plays Maggie - that chick's British! Didn't know I liked the Brits so much... :w000t:

I saw that one too. Did you catch the part were they were talking about scientist saying some types of zombies were possible?

Latest posts

Top Bottom