Walking Dead Season 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat13

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
He already has a big generator that runs the farm. I'd bet the zombies are relatives/family of his. I'll bet one of them is his wife that he couldnt kill. Way back when our loveable/dumb group came to that farm, the old farmer man told Rick and shane that he personally wanted to deal/handle any walkers that ventured onto his farm. Guess we will find out why soon.

I agree Peabody!

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm slowly starting to see this show as a soap opera instead of a really cool science fiction tv show...

I just wish they would get on with a serious, end of the world,how are we going to survive element.
More of whats good for the group instead of feel good everybodys okay mentality.

More action, less soap opera.

Cohiba

You don't really mean that do you? If the writers tried to really show us an end-of-civilization show we would basically watch the folks slowly become the Flintstones as all machinery (beyond what the precious few blacksmiths who survived can fashion) starts falling apart. All petrochemical stocks gone in a few years - gasoline in storage tanks polluted by water infiltration, etc. Even most farmers nowadays aren't well set up to succeed/survive without fuel and machinery. No, I think its alot more fun to let the writers take their liberties and focus on a few areas w/o getting too worried about the hard science.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't really mean that do you? If the writers tried to really show us an end-of-civilization show we would basically watch the folks slowly become the Flintstones as all machinery (beyond what the precious few blacksmiths who survived can fashion) starts falling apart. All petrochemical stocks gone in a few years - gasoline in storage tanks polluted by water infiltration, etc. Even most farmers nowadays aren't well set up to succeed/survive without fuel and machinery. No, I think its alot more fun to let the writers take their liberties and focus on a few areas w/o getting too worried about the hard science.
I just wish it would get on with some more action, its getting to be super slow. and feels like its dragging on.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep - feel like I'm watching a zombie telenovela now; too much crying and hand-wringing.
No Joke I was totally hooked the first season and now I'm like meh and it barely holds my attention. I hope some one takes a bite out of that andrea chick.THey need to move on to Ft benning already. All this "target practice" seems like a waste of rounds as well. i'm kind of a zombie flick buff and this show had promise but its dropping off.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm wondering where the beretta and the extra mags came from. As well as the other ammo. Seems like last season they made a big deal out of giving guns and ammo to the nursing home group and Rick was down to just a few 357s as Shane found 4 in his range bag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom