Walmart Returning Guns To Its Shelves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, they can order quite a few things out of the catalog. You prob got one of the people who have never actually sold a gun. That is going to be a major issue for the next several months, many of these people haven't sold a gun in 5 years if ever. I know I get calls at least one a week from someone not sure exactly how to handle a certain request. Call (405) 372-2897 and the guys there can hook you up with whatever pricing and questions you have.

okmic1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will there be an employee discount? Thanks to this ***** of an economy my wife took a part time job as a cashier at the Yukon Walmart. The best thing about it is she (and I) get a 10% discount on a lot of stuff. I used it when I bought .45 acp a couple weeks ago.:)

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember a long time ago in a galaxy not far away where you could buy guns, ammo, scopes, bullets, reloading componants and equipment etc... at the hardware store and almost ANY self respecting variety store like Howard's, Gibson's, Ace, Otasco (Oklahoma Tar for those in the know), and TG&Y.

In fact, my ancestors also remembered being able to live free...

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember a long time ago in a galaxy not far away where you could buy guns, ammo, scopes, bullets, reloading componants and equipment etc... at the hardware store and almost ANY self respecting variety store like Howard's, Gibson's, Ace, Otasco (Oklahoma Tar for those in the know), and TG&Y.

In fact, my ancestors also remembered being able to live free...

You are showing your age grasshopper.....

..... you're as old as me. lol

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
most of what will be kept in stock will be the Marlin 336 30-30, the savage model 70, remmington 710, weatherby vanguard, Ruger mini 14, and for 22's will be the remmington 597, ruger 10-22, savage 110, marlin 60, keystone crickets, and some little mosberg 22 and larger caliber rifle that I cant think of right now. But like Dustin said, ask to see the special order catalog and they can order quite a few different things from Savage, Browning, Ruger, remmington, Mossberg, Howa, Rossi, thompson, Weatherby and I am sure I am missing some in there. Just pick out what you want and they will call the Gun distributor to see if they have it instock. So long as the distributor has it they will order it for you and they usually come in within a week.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will there be an employee discount? Thanks to this ***** of an economy my wife took a part time job as a cashier at the Yukon Walmart. The best thing about it is she (and I) get a 10% discount on a lot of stuff. I used it when I bought .45 acp a couple weeks ago.:)

yes there is

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember gun shopping at Sears and JC Penny's.... Sears had these gun display boards with the long guns tethered to the board on a retractable cable/lock.

Back when local town's had hardware stores (pre-Lowes-Home Depot) you could by a gun or two in just about every small town in America..or get it ordered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom