Walmart Returning Guns To Its Shelves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
edmond wally world at danforth and santa fe has had the rack up for a few weeks now. i talked to the gentleman that has helped me order and purchase many guns there. he told me that the guns are there but they are waiting for some further training before they stock. should be soon now!

the one on i-35 at 15th never stopped as far as i know. btw, the 1-35 walmart even has some basic reloading stuff, presses,primers,powder and such. wish all of them would do that!

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Moore Walmart just picked up a few additional models; Henry Survival Rifle, a 10/22 variant, another Cricket & I think a few more shotguns.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I thought they all carried rifles. The ones I go to have always had rifles and ammo.

in 2006 they stopped carrying guns at all but the top 1500 for gun sales. looks like they are jumping back in the game for the upcoming election. i did see a 10-22 for $194 recently at a wally world,not bad for a new one

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Most of the sporting goods departments are at the mercy of their director. Shawnee has always kept a good selection of shotguns and rifles. Seminoles is getting better actually. Saw 6 AR's of different ilks. And both of them will let you order any gun in their catalogue.

I do remember when you buy pistols at WM, that was a cool way to kill time while the women folk shopped.

P

Pdw

It would take more than firearms for me to do business with WM. I would like to see the retailer offer quality American made products and I support the smaller businesses that cater to my needs better than WM. Until then I'd stear clear of the big box nickel and dime store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom