Walmart Returning Guns To Its Shelves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also noteworthy is I bought my .22, an American Flag, and a 12 pack of Budweiser (it was July 4th after all). The manager refused to ring the firearm and the beer in the same transaction. I wanted it all on the same receipt to hang up in my desk at work :disappoin

I nearly pooped my pants I laughed so hard when I read this. I can't think of a better reason to head to Walmart this July 4th and give that a try!!!! I can only wish they'll start carrying Savage .17HMR's between now and then, but I could go for a Rem 597 just to make it work!

TKNO1015s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried that and the associate told me they don't do that. So I showed him what you said and he called shananigans on you.

HK is right, you had an "associate" that didn't know what he was doing. If they sell guns, there is a special order catalog that they have. FYI you can go to sports south website, and if they have it in stock, wally world can order it, SS is where they are buying from. Either way, I think I'll stick with the local shops, at least the models aren't cut rate and I'm not having to deal with some kid that doesn't know the difference between a muzzle and a trigger gaurd

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Our Walmart in McAlester has always carried long guns and they used to carry handguns. The gun selection was downsized when the store was totally remodeled about a year ago. The ladies who work the sporting goods department are pretty knowledgeable about guns and ammo and are very helpful.

There is no way Walmart will hurt the business of the two local gun stores in town due to the extreme difference in selection and the fact that Walmart does not carry handguns.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just came from Cushing Walmart. Half dozen ARs including Colt and DPMS308. Blackhawk holsters and bipods. A few home defense type shotguns as well.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's what I want to know, why does Walmart only buy like 15 boxes of 9mm and sell out the day they get it yet they've got like 50 boxes of .45 ACP that just sits there?

Stuff that takes up shelf space and does sell costs money, Walmart of all places knows this. Order more 9mm ya Jackwagons!

Latest posts

Top Bottom