Wannamachers---

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doubtful they came from any state that was far away to buy things.Most likely they brought lots to sell.

Can't speak for this show because I didn't work this one. But the 3 or 4 of the last ones I met people from New Zealand, Great Britain that were buying lots of stuff. I worked for a gentlemen that had a c & r table who since passed away. This show I met a man from Illnios and a group from Montana that said they were here to buy not sale. Had a great conversation with the gentlemen from Illnios about how much he hates gun laws in his home state.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went Sunday, and enjoyed the show. Missed HMFIC, as he had left already, mark was busy, but got to chat with lots of others. Bought bullets, primers, AR armorers tool, and a scope for an AR.
The guy I bought the scope from, was acting all fidgety while taking my money. Then, I remember ed some high profile rings would be needed. Asked him about some, so he reached over, grabbed a set, put them in my bag, mumbled something about free, and took off toward the bathroom on a dead run.
Perfect timing on my part! Who says you can't get a bargain at a gun show? :D

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went Sunday, and enjoyed the show. Missed HMFIC, as he had left already, mark was busy, but got to chat with lots of others. Bought bullets, primers, AR armorers tool, and a scope for an AR.
The guy I bought the scope from, was acting all fidgety while taking my money. Then, I remember ed some high profile rings would be needed. Asked him about some, so he reached over, grabbed a set, put them in my bag, mumbled something about free, and took off toward the bathroom on a dead run.
Perfect timing on my part! Who says you can't get a bargain at a gun show? :D

Sorry I missed you Dennis, I covered up for a few minutes to walk around with my son around noon so that must have been when I missed you. It would have been good to shake your hand. Oh well, I'll get back over to the homeland of Ponca one of these days for a match maybe :)

----------

It was really great to meet and see all of the people that I did. A BIG THANKS to blitzfike (Jim) for the home grown RCBS style collet puller he turned for me.

OK everyone start saving up money and getting your Powder Valley orders ready for the next show in November now lol!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody besides me see the two lovely ladies in the lower level selling the magnetic gun retainer system? They were certainly "dressed to get attention", and had the "assets" to show. :D:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom