War

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Simply put it depends

I would not be surprised if we see a massive air campaign targeting Iran's ability to project power ( nuke making places, air defense, drone factories) then call it a day. Targeting their navel assets may also be in play. Economic sanctions definitely. What happens after that is the depends part. I don’t really see the need for a ground war. Naval ships, subs gonna be launching lots of TLAM’s. Army will be more focused on ADA. Coast guard will help with Gulf security since there’s already a few patrol boats in AOR. Space force may do some cyber stuff along with other 3 letter agencies. Navy, Air Force, and Marine air wing is gonna be busy.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A rash of terrorism here in the US that Obamiden will blame on radical Maga conservative domestic terrorist and push more gun control and let the DOJ violate the rights of citizens in a Jan 6 type farce
Sounds legit.

What are the political aims of these Iranian terrorists?

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe their political/religious agenda sounds a lot like what is written in their “good book”

All nations which have not acknowledged the prophet were sinners, who it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave.

Good folks surely they are, right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom