Warehouse Living

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not much on warehouse conversions, but when we were younger we lived in a converted bank penthouse. I loved it. But we outgrew it within a few years. Thing I remember was being able to people watch whenever I wanted to and being close to all things downtown.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wasnt there a show on tv...Tanner ..or something. Where the guy had a drive in living room.
You would definately have to find some kind of ..alternative heat/cool....ground source...area control maybe.
Yea I think it would be kinda cool (not much for the city though, it would have to be outside city limits)

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love something like this. But am concerned with the cost. I also want a basement. We are looking at selling our house in the next few years and buy something with more character.

okmic1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wasnt there a show on tv...Tanner ..or something. Where the guy had a drive in living room.
You would definately have to find some kind of ..alternative heat/cool....ground source...area control maybe.
Yea I think it would be kinda cool (not much for the city though, it would have to be outside city limits)
I think you might be remembering "Vega$" with Robert Urich. It was on in the late 70's/early 80's. He had a old T-Bird that he parked in his home. I really wanted a place like that when I was a kid, but after growing up and paying for my own utilities I pretty much gave up on the idea.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you might be remembering "Vega$" with Robert Urich. It was on in the late 70's/early 80's. He had a old T-Bird that he parked in his home. I really wanted a place like that when I was a kid, but after growing up and paying for my own utilities I pretty much gave up on the idea.
...Thats it...Thanks.
I kinda came up with the same conclusion......but wait....in Vegas ...it might just work..... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom