Warn your female relatives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry man, I can only imagine how frustrated you must be (I had 2 sisters, only have one left).

I sincerely hope she (and you) can find a way to deal with the situation, and that the perps are properly punished. There is no easy solution. :/

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am sad to hear stuff like this Rick. I am with the others here, hope they get brought to justice. One way or the other.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man that is a horrible thing.
I have a friend and her daughter was recently drugged she knew she felt odd and called a friend to come get her.
Lucky for her she has had multiple bone issues her entire life and has a very high tolerance for pain and pain meds.

I am with you guys these low life need eliminated.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to hear things like this Rick. Heard something similar on the radio the other day. Scumbags are among us. I hope they are brought to justice swiftly.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy hell, that's horrible. I am so sorry this happened to your sister. Hopefully they will be caught, prosecuted and get what they deserve in prison.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Echo All of the above comments!

Praying for your sister, and family. I'm sure all of us are right now thinking of our sisters, daughters, and trying to imagine the thoughts and concerns you are having to deal with, and the mental trauma along with the physical injuries your sister is experiencing.

So sorry...

Latest posts

Top Bottom