Warn your female relatives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my sisters was drugged and raped by 2 "friends" in Austin yesterday. She knew these guys and met them at the airport bar, had two drinks and then remembers nothing until she woke up at their house the next day. Bruised wrist, neck and inner thighs, black eye, swollen lip, throat red and swollen like forced oral sex the doctor said. No idea what the cops are going to do yet but she did report it and gave them all the details. Will not tell me much about the guys because she knows what I would do.

Anyway warn your female relatives and friends it can happen with people they think they know, and start in a public place. Tell them to be careful.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sucks. Step daughter suspected something similar with a "friend" that she was staying with when she decided to move back to the area where she mostly grew up in MD. Got drunk and things were not right the next day, she knew something happened but cops couldn't do much of anything.

Rapists have a special place in hell waiting for them. I believe it involves a pineapple being shoved in a not to pleasant place. The ones who get caught and go to prison have something else shoved there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom