Watches on the way to a wrist near you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Decided to move my Dagaz Typhoon II (Seiko Willard homage) and my bronze Steinhart Nav B-Uhr and replace them with a smaller cushion cased mechanical pilot/ field watch. I placed an order with Mimos yesterday for a Hamilton Pilot Pioneer mechanical (British W-10 reissue).

View attachment 411481

Mimo contacted me today to personally apologize for a website mixup that incorrectly showed that they had 1 unit in stock. He's ordering a replacement watch from Hamilton and even upgraded to the leather NATO strap version at no charge. @El Pablo had previously mentioned that Mimo was a great guy and he definitely seems to be after speaking with him.

I'll be posting the Dagaz Willard and Steinhart Nav B in the classifieds once the Hamilton arrives. Feel free to drop me a pm if you're interested in either piece in the meantime. The Willard will come on an unworn factory H link bracelet with an extra OEM rubber dive strap. The Nav B will come on a new XL length vintage Steinhart calf strap. Both are full kits and have warranty cards that should still be active IIRC.
Their service and pricing are both outstanding.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This little vintage piece just came home today.
20230929_151455.jpg

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ohhh nice. I’m looking for something similar. A simple silver case and dial omega is on my shopping list. Did you find it locally?
No. This came from a dealer friend in Ft. Myers, Florida. I know it's a Ref. 166 but beyond that neither he nor I have any clue of any additional information such as year.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was going through one of my old tool boxes today to help a cousin-in-law do some drywall work and came acrosss my old Timex Expedition (with a blue back light) went and got a 2016 battery and brought it back to life. What a gem... :blush:

antkiller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From eBay, 30 bucks shipped. Normally not a gold watch fan but thought I would give this one a try.
IMG_4110.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom