Well….I’m over today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the second time in a week power has gone out at the house no a huge deal, but it would happen right when we are putting the toddler in bed. Hopefully it comes back on soon so I don’t have to get the generator out and setup a tent in the rain for fridge and freezer.

I know it could be worse but a sick toddler in a house without power is not a recipe for a good night.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
For the second time in a week power has gone out at the house no a huge deal, but it would happen right when we are putting the toddler in bed. Hopefully it comes back on soon so I don’t have to get the generator out and setup a tent in the rain for fridge and freezer.

I know it could be worse but a sick toddler in a house without power is not a recipe for a good night.
Sorry to hear it, hang in there. Having little ones makes it tougher.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck

This rain could last till Friday
Thanks. I’m betting it is due to the same people not trimming or caring for the tree on or branch/trunk lines. Tree contact caused the last outage and there was no adverse weather then.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom